Metal stamping is a cold-forming process, its processing process is completed by die and press. Compared with other processing methods, metal stamping has its advantages.
On the technical level, metal stamping has the following advantages:
1. Can cut complex shapes precisely: Metal stamping technique is unbelievably detailed and composite. It appears to be the most accurate way to treat any tough and intricate shape. In general, there is no need for the parts processed through stamping to machine once more to gain proper tolerance.
2. High quality & accuracy: Metal stamping runs in a highly automated fashion and in doing so generates extremely precise parts, completed with an astonishing level of accuracy. This allows exact specifications to be met in high volumes. Moreover, it also a method knoen for the manufacturing of high-quality components, and it has proven time and time again that metal stamping can produce extremely high quality products even when multiple parts are cut together.
3. Simple operation: The operation of metal stamping equipment is simple, people who operating the equipments do not need to have a high degree of education. Due to metal stamping is easy to mechanize and automate, high intensity labor is also rare.
On the economic level, metal stamping has the following advantages:
1. Reduce the workpiece cost: Once the mold is set, the whole process is basically automated, which reduces the need of engineers and the expense of labor cost. Besides, matal stamping has a high material utilization rate, its workpiece weight is light with good stiffness and strength, and the production process also produces less consumption, which leads to the lower cost of the workpiece.
2. Reduce the labor cost: Due to the mechanization and automation of metal stamping, speeds up the process of production, at the same time reduces the use of machines and the number of labor forces. Greatly reduce the cost of production.
Because of these advantages of metal stamping, its products can be widely used in various fields.