Steel stamping materials are high-strength steel with good plasticity, heat resistance, and toughness, which can withstand the large plastic deformation at room temperature and can be cold working such as cold bending, cold drawing, and cold rolling, cold stamping. Relatively, steel prices are lower than other materials, so its application is very wide. Oriension undertakes various steel stamping parts all-year-round, welcome to contact us.Contact Us
1. Electroplating: electroplating is a common way of processing hardware processing. By electroplating the surface of the hardware, it ensures that the products will not become mildew and embroidery when used for a long time and are corrosion resistant. Electroplating treatment includes galvanized, copper, nickel, chromium, tin, and other methods.
2. Blackening process: This is a kind of surface treatment that is often used by hardware accessories, mainly in order to prevent rust. This processing method is cheap and suitable for ordinary iron stamping parts.
3. Quenching treatment: This is also a common surface hardness treatment, this treatment improves the surface of the stamping parts hard bottom to meet the impact resistance of wear resistance.
1. Classified by usage
According to the usage of steel, it can be divided into structural steel, tool steel, special performance steel.
2. Classified by chemical composition
According to the chemical composition of steel, it can be divided into carbon steel and alloy steel.
3. Classified by production method: (1) hot rolled steel plate (2) cold-rolled steel plate.
4. Classified by surface characteristics: (1) galvanized sheet (hot galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet) (2) galvanized sheet (3) composite steel plate (4) color coated steel plate.
Steel stamping parts are widely used in petrochemical, metallurgy, electronics and electrical appliances, communication, automobile industry, medical equipment, and other fields. Orienson focuses on the stamping industry for over 20 years and can customize and process all kinds of iron stamping products and hardware stamping products. Welcome customers who need stamping parts from all walks of life to inquire.
Steel is a widely used raw material with good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low-temperature strength, and mechanical properties. It has good cold stamping formability, including four kinds of deep drawing, bulging, extension flange, and bending related to the main cold stamping process.