Aluminum alloy is the most widely used non-ferrous metal material in the industry. It has the advantages of low density, high strength, good plasticity, etc., and also has strong electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, and solderability. The metal stamping parts made of it are indispensable and important parts in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding, and chemical industries.
1. Aluminum anodic oxidation treatment
Anodic oxidation can effectively make up for the lack of surface hardness and wear resistance of aluminum stamping parts, thus the stamping parts can have a more beautiful appearance and obtain a variety of colors through anodic oxidation.
2. Wire drawing
Common drawing methods include thread, disorderly lines, spiral lines, straight lines, etc. After the drawing process, the surface of aluminum stamping parts has clear micro marks, showing a good visual effect on the appearance.
3. Sandblasting treatment
Sandblasting for aluminum stamping parts has the effect of removing surface burr and oil, which can improve the surface finish by controlling the surface roughness of the material, as well as improve the adhesion of the surface coating of the stamping parts to make it more beautiful and durable.
4. Polishing treatment
Polished aluminum stamping parts can be close to the mirror effect, improve the grade and beauty of the product, but will reduce the durability of the parts.
The density of aluminum is 2.7, about 1/3 of that of copper (8.9) or steel (7.8). For space aircraft, ships, vehicles, and other vehicles and buildings, lightweight is very beneficial, but also can save moving costs and processing costs, reduce costs, It is widely used in the construction industry, civil industry, and other fields.
Aluminum and aluminum alloy in the atmosphere can form a hard and dense layer with the good corrosion resistance of oxidation film, by means of anodic oxidation, electrophoretic coating, powder spraying, and other surface treatment, we can further improve the corrosion resistance of aluminum.
Because of its good plasticity, aluminum alloy can be processed into various sizes of products, it is ornamental and decorative on appearance with different colors of the film layer.
The thermal conductivity of aluminum is very high, 3 times that of iron, only second to silver, gold, and copper in metal. Therefore, aluminum alloy is a good material for making radiators and heaters.
1. Aluminum has good plasticity and processing performance generally can be made into a variety of aluminum frames and other finished products and a variety of containers, optical instruments, and other complex shape of precision devices.
2. Aluminum has good thermal and electrical conductivity, which can be made into wire joints, rice cookers, heat exchangers, car radiators, electronic components, and so on.
3. With good low-temperature resistance, Aluminum can be made into cold storage, freezer, Antarctic vehicles, as well as oxygen, hydrogen production device.
4. With the high reflectivity of photothermal waves and good surface performance, Aluminum can be made into lighting appliances, mirrors, roof tiles, heat insulation materials for cold heaters, etc.
High repair rate, high scrap rate is still the main difficult problems In the production process of aluminum stamping parts in the industry. At present, the main pain points in production focus on necking cracking and material chips. Combined with nearly twenty years of production and maintenance experience of hundreds of types of aluminum stamping parts.
We have had many experiences and measures to solve the common problems of neck cracking and material chips in the production of aluminum stamping parts from the molds, stamping equipment, raw materials, technology, production testing.