Stamping parts processing manufacturers, processing metal stamping parts, stainless steel stamping parts, special-shaped parts, etc. With the development of society, the mold industry has developed rapidly, and there are application cases in all walks of life. The installation and disassembly of molds are also required In order, let's briefly understand the disassembly sequence of metal stamping parts molds:
1. Put the metal stamping parts die flat on the fitter's table. For small dies, you can hold the vicinity of the guide sleeve of the upper template with both hands, and then lift it up to separate the upper and lower dies. If it cannot be separated, one person can lift the entire mold slightly off the table and hang it in the air, and the other person can knock the lower mold around with a copper rod at one time to make it separate. Note that the separated upper mold should be placed sideways to avoid damage to the mold edge;
2. Clamp the upper die horizontally on the vise (note that only the template part can be clamped), use a hexagonal wrench to unscrew the fastening screws of the die handle, die fixing plate and die, etc., and then punch out the pins. The upper die part can be decomposed into individual die parts;
3. The disassembly of the lower mold is basically the same as that of the upper mold. Remove the screws of the elastic stripper plate, remove the discharge rubber, and then remove the screws and pins of the convex and concave molds. At this point, the disassembly of the lower mold is completed;
4. Use a vernier caliper to measure the cutting edge size of the convex and concave dies and record them.
During the production of stamping parts, there will be problems of unsmooth feeding, which will greatly affect the production efficiency of stamping parts. Only by solving these problems can the production be smoother and greater development be sought.
The reasons for the unsatisfactory delivery are:
1. The mold may be misaligned, causing the material belt to be misaligned with the feeder and the mold;
2. The material belt is uneven and flat;
3. The positioning is too tight;
4. The guide pin is too tight or the straight wall is too long;
5. If the punch is not fixed well or is too long, it will interfere with the material belt;
6. The thimble is too short, and the material belt interferes with the forming block;
7. Improper arrangement of buoyancy blocks;
8. Insufficient avoidance creates distractions.
These reasons will lead to the unsmooth feeding of the stamping die, so it is very important to check and maintain the die regularly.
Orienson is a professional OEM/ODM manufacturer, specializing in customizing precision metal stamping parts, progressive dies, and CNC processing parts for more than 20 years. It has advanced mold design and manufacturing, stamping, and testing equipment, and can provide one-stop research and development service for all customers.
We produce metal stamped parts such as terminals, connectors, contacts, fasteners, clips, cages, springs, brackets and inserts for a wide range of applications including automotive, aerospace, medical, fiber optics and more. Welcome to consult.