During the stamping and forming of metal sheets, especially in the process of mass production, some undesirable phenomena often occur. The quality of most precision metal stamping products is no problem. Occasionally, some bad products appear randomly, which is related to the stability of the product.
How to ensure the stability of precision metal stamping products is very important for stamping manufacturers, not only to save costs but also to improve production efficiency is a reflection of the strength of the factory. When receiving the customer's official mold opening drawing, it is necessary to analyze and evaluate the customer's drawing and mass production requirements. In the early stage of mold opening, it is necessary to review the hidden dangers and unachievable parts in mass production with customers and make a briefing method.
1. Product tolerance. Whether tolerance definition is reasonable;
2. Whether the product technology is reasonable;
3. The burr direction, the stamping direction, or whether there is a burr area;
4. Measurements, benchmarks, and unmeasurable parts must be submitted;
5. The material requirements, the rationality of post-process electroplating, etc.;
6. Whether the product structure cannot be produced or has production risks.
The purpose of the technical briefing is to let customers know whether mass production can be carried out normally, not just proofing, but also to better protect themselves.
The process of ensuring the stable quality of precision metal stamping parts is a meticulous process that requires a large amount of data to be collected. It is necessary to closely focus on the inspection points required by the product and make accurate judgments based on the actual situation. Use suitable measuring tools to make timely process adjustments to meet high-quality requirements.