Modern automotive stamping production is increasingly characterized by the scale of production, common line production of multiple models, and large scale and integration of body coverings. It is obvious that the traditional rigid production line for processing a single species no longer meets the requirements of such characteristics and the development of market situation.
The requirements of modern automobile industry production have promoted the development of stamping process towards flexibility and automation. At the same time, stamping and forming technology is developing towards high precision, multi-function, energy saving and emission reduction, safety and reliability and clean production.
1. The development trend of automotive stamping mechanization and automation
A large number of rolls and strips are used to unroll, level, shear or drop and stack the rolls; the production line of large body coverings is mechanized or automated, and robots, robots or crossbar transfer devices are configured between processes; progressive die is used to produce small and medium-sized stamping parts; multi-station presses are used, etc.
2. Main features of development to mechanization and automation
1) Fewer varieties of parts fixed on single machine and production line and larger production volume are important conditions for mechanization and automation. The larger the production volume, the fewer varieties of fixed parts, the less mechanized and automated auxiliary tools, the less auxiliary time for changing varieties, and the higher the equipment start-up rate.
(2) Good workmanship of stamping parts is a favorable condition for mechanization and automation. Most of the mass-produced body-covering parts tend to have simplified shapes and shallow drawing depths, thus simplifying the process and reducing the difficulty of automation.
(3) Large automatic automotive stamping production line and large multi-station press are the two major trends in the development of automation technology of large stamping equipment today.
With the development of AC servo motor-driven forming equipment technology in recent years, various AC servo-driven presses with adjustable slider movement curves have emerged, making the working performance and process applicability of presses greatly improved, and the equipment develops in the direction of flexibility and intelligence, adapting to the needs of fast stamping automation production lines.
The large servo press combines servo motor technology and CNC control with the press, which can cancel the flywheel and brake of the press and set the press slider operation mode arbitrarily according to the car stamping object, and use servo pressure cushion instead of traditional air cushion. Features.
Servo press can realize the digital control of slider stroke curve, which is more adaptable to the stamping production of different products and achieve high efficiency, and is the direction of future press development.