Precision stamping parts are manufactured through a series of stamping processes such as stamping, extrusion, rolling, welding, cutting, etc., which are difficult to manufacture. In order to meet production requirements and achieve good product forming results, for precision stamping parts The stamping materials have higher requirements. So what conditions should the stamping materials of fine blanking parts have? Below we will analyze and answer for you.
1. The stamping material should be easy to obtain high-quality and high-precision fine-blanking parts, which is convenient for production and processing.
2. The limit deformation degree and total limit deformation degree of one stamping process of stamping material should be large enough to improve production efficiency.
3. The loss and wear of stamping materials to precision stamping parts and precision stamping dies are low, and it is not easy to produce waste products, which is convenient to increase production.
1. The thickness tolerance of stamping materials should comply with national standards: different die gaps are suitable for materials with different thicknesses. If the thickness tolerance of the material is too large, it will not only directly affect the quality of stamping parts, but also may cause damage to the die or press.
2. The stamping material has a high surface quality: the surface of the stamping material is smooth and smooth through sheet metal surface treatment, without oxide scale, cracks, rust spots, scratches, delamination and other defects. The material with good surface condition is not easy to be broken during processing, and it is not easy to scratch the mold, and the surface quality of the obtained stamping part is also good.
3. Stamping materials should have good plasticity: stamping materials should have high elongation and section shrinkage, low yield force and high tensile strength, high plasticity, and large degree of deformation, which is beneficial to The stability of the stamping process and the uniformity of deformation improve the dimensional accuracy of fine blanking.
4. Stamping materials should have good adaptability to mechanical joining and continued processing (such as welding, polishing and other processes), and should not damage mechanical equipment.
The stamping material of precision stamping parts is related to the performance and quality of the stamping parts. The selection of stamping materials needs to meet the above relevant conditions and meet the production requirements.
Orienson is a professional OEM/ODM manufacturer, specializing in customizing precision metal stamping parts, progressive dies, and CNC machining parts for more than 20 years. With advanced mold design and manufacturing, stamping, and testing equipment, it can provide one-stop research and development for all customers. Welcome to consult.